Sunday, March 25, 2012

AUGIWorld and RTC

I've received a copy of AUGIWorld in printed form as AUGI works toward making it available to the AUGI membership. As I write this I'm not sure where that effort stands but it is good to see it back in a physical magazine form again after several years of only being available as an eZine. I recall being shocked at the cost of producing it when I served on AUGI's Board. It was a very significant portion of AUGI's budget then. I'm guessing that getting a printed copy of AUGIWorld will involve some sort of subscription to help keep the cost to produce it in check.


As for the RTC part of my title, a full page ad appears in the current issue of AW. RTC is looking forward to seeing you at one or both of the events this year!


Will I see you there? Looking forward to it!

No comments: