Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Revit MEP Local User Group - Los Angeles

Passed along to me by Jay Holland a new user group focused on the MEP side of life is forming to serve the greater Los Angeles area.

This is their inaugural meeting info:
When:
Thursday – October 11th 2007, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Where:
Arup, Inc.
12777 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Tel: 310-578-4182

If you live in this area please find time to lend your support by attending and if possible contributing to presentations! I wish the group success!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thursday – October 10th 2007, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Thursday is the 11th.
Wednesday is the 10th.

You need to fix one.

Cheers,
Matt

Steve said...

Too funny...I pasted the info from the email announcement I received and didn't check the info myself. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Isn't this for AutoCAD MEP as well as Revit MEP?

Steve said...

I don't know, but you might by now? It looked from the announcement to be for Revit but I might have jumped to that conclusion.